Training, Certification & Career

New Contributor

Re: Just Passed (ACSW) Aruba Certified Switching Associate (HPE6-A41)

Hi, I ll take the exam next week after the course, pls can u share any info, docs or tip on howardclavijog1@gmail.com that help me to improve my study. Thank u so mauch! and congrats!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Sean,

I was required to complete this exam before July this year, may i know if you have any reliable study material that you can share to me please via my email kelvin.chow@tisgroup.com.my

New Contributor

Hi Matt,

Would really appreciate if you share the tips and documents to pass this exam !!

New Contributor

What i’m curious about is, did getting the ACSA cert renew your ACMA (which i assume you have?) just like Cisco does? I just got ACMA and am wondering the best way to renew it, or ACMP once i get that one. I’m hoping it can be renewed like cisco certs can be.
New Contributor

Same here, just took the exam and failed, any study material guide or dummies that can share please....

New Contributor

Hi Nathan,

Can you help with any kind of solid documentation from which i can study, will really appreciate the positive response ?! As i am facing trouble clearing the exam and have given already couple of times

New Contributor

K_Arth

From what I've seen (i took the test twice), the Study Guide from HPE Press covers everything you need to know.

https://hpepress.hpe.com/product/Aruba+Certified+Mobility+Associate+Official+Certification+Study+Guide+HPE6-A42-Hardcover-18245

All the questions I saw on the test were from information that was in the book, so there doesn't seem to be any other books or materials that you need to study. I used the book and purchased the self-directed lab to get practice with the full configuration of the network.  I also have my own controller and APs at home, so I had a little more familiarity with AOS 8 too. 

I would recommend just learning the study guide from front to back and you should be pretty good.  

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: