Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 10 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Looking for Network Engineers

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Looking for Network Engineers

Posted May 09, 2014 06:04 PM

Hey y'all!

I'm Sheila, a Technical Recruiter, and I'm handling a lot of Network Engineer positions here in California.

If anyone or anyone you know who is interested, please contact me at sbacalso@bdata.com

1)      We have an opening for Senior Network Engineer Direct Hire position in Santa Monica, California for a big Data Analytics company that offers great benefit package and retirement plans.  A technical Senior Network Engineer that’s highly skilled and very proficient with Cisco switches, routers and technologies in network engineering and network protocols especially MPLS.

2)      We currently have a Contract (6 months) opening for a Wireless Network Engineer position here in Los Gatos, California with competitive compensation.  A highly skilled Network Engineer that is experienced in wireless networks using Aruba, Cisco, Meru and Juniper Systems and their operations.

3)      We currently have a Direct Hire opening for Helpdesk PC Tech position in Cupertino, California for an IT Solutions Integrator company with great compensation. The Helpdesk PC Tech should have desktop/laptop user support experience,  IP, TCP, UDP and networking skills and has Microsoft certifications. He also must be well-verse at customer facing and support since he will be onsite with the customers for three days a week.

4)      We currently have a Two Month Contract opening for Network Engineer position in Merced, California with great compensation.  The Network Engineer is going to be rebuilding closets, installing, cabling power upgrades to the closets. Has knowledge with Cisco routers and switches, configurations and basic command line. Knowledge In Cisco ISE and Prime is a plus.

Again, this is Sheila, and you can contact me at sbacalso@bdata.com

Best regards,

Sheila

• 2.  RE: Looking for Network Engineers

Posted May 16, 2014 11:51 AM

Hello Sheila here again, the Network Engineer for Los Gatos, Ca is SUPER HOT, like the Hiring Manager is sooo ready to hire. 

So anyone interested please send me your resumes at Sbacalso@bdata.com, my direct line is 858-433-8636 or connect to me on Linkedin at www.linkedin.com/in/sheilabacalso/.

We currently have a Contract (6 months) opening for a Wireless Network Engineer position here in Los Gatos, California with competitive compensation.  A highly skilled Network Engineer that is experienced in wireless networks using Aruba, Cisco, Meru and Juniper Systems and their operations.

• 3.  RE: Looking for Network Engineers

Posted Aug 13, 2014 01:02 PM

@Sheila Bee wrote:

1)      We have an opening for Senior Network Engineer Direct Hire position in Santa Monica, California for a big Data Analytics company that offers great benefit package and retirement plans.  A technical Senior Network Engineer that’s highly skilled and very proficient with Cisco switches, routers and technologies in network engineering and network protocols especially MPLS.

2)      We currently have a Contract (6 months) opening for a Wireless Network Engineer position here in Los Gatos, California with competitive compensation.  A highly skilled Network Engineer that is experienced in wireless networks using Aruba, Cisco, Meru and Juniper Systems and their operations.

3)      We currently have a Direct Hire opening for Helpdesk PC Tech position in Cupertino, California for an IT Solutions Integrator company with great compensation. The Helpdesk PC Tech should have desktop/laptop user support experience,  IP, TCP, UDP and networking skills and has Microsoft certifications. He also must be well-verse at customer facing and support since he will be onsite with the customers for three days a week.

4)      We currently have a Two Month Contract opening for Network Engineer position in Merced, California with great compensation.  The Network Engineer is going to be rebuilding closets, installing, cabling power upgrades to the closets. Has knowledge with Cisco routers and switches, configurations and basic command line. Knowledge In Cisco ISE and Prime is a plus.

Hi guys, just would like to thank and tell you all that these positions have been filled.  So yay me! 

Anyway, I've got a few more positions open, if anyone is interested please send me your resumes at Sbacalso@bdata.com 

I have openings for:  

1)      We currently have a 6 Months Contract for a Network Engineer position in San Francisco or Pleasanton, California for a very big worldwide Retail company that offers awesome compensation. The Network Engineer will fill the lead technical role in the design, implementation, and deployment of application network, server, storage systems, and related software and services within the company.  This is a hands-on role where significant participation in build and escalated support activities will be expected. He must have a mindset of a technical network consultant with strong skills in Linux Administration and Layered 3 switching network technologies from Cisco. Must also know Palo Alto, Juniper firewalls, complex ACL, IDS, routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF and EIGRP, LDAP, DNS, SNMP, SMTP, F5 Load Balancing, Bash shell scripting/Perl/Python/Ruby and network monitoring like MRTG, Cacti, Nagios, RANCID, TACACS.

2)      We have an opening for Network Engineer Direct Hire position in Santa Monica, California for an Enterprise Research Analytics company.  A technical Network Engineer that’s highly skilled and very proficient with Cisco switches and routers and technologies in network engineering, network protocols and MPLS. Must have US Top Security Clearance.  He will  be responsible for the technical strategy, architecture, design, implementation, and operation of the information services infrastructure for a data center environment. 

3)      We currently have a Direct Hire opening for an Information Security Engineer in Santa Monica, California for a big gaming company. The Infosec Engineer have knowledge and hands-on experience of information security regulations using Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools such Splunk, Arcsight or McAfee and other network security tools.  Must also be very handy in scripting using ActionScript or Lua or Python or Ruby and web-based technologies like JavaScript or CSS or HTML or Perl. He/she must also have experience of network and systems security infrastructure from the ground up as he will work with engineers to create security fixes, programs and perform application forensic work to evaluate the security of the network and systems.

These are fast moving opportunities, so anyone interested, contact me through my email Sbacalso@bdata.com.

Thanks! 

• 4.  RE: Looking for Network Engineers

Posted Oct 26, 2017 06:38 AM

Hi,

If you are looking network engineer we have 17,0000 networking engineers database who is looking carrier as an engineer in different streams such as Telecom, wireless network, and field engineering. 

For know more about details please register at filedengineer.com