Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 14 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Voice over wifi and packet prioritization

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  Voice over wifi and packet prioritization

Posted Nov 08, 2012 07:38 PM

Hello i was wondering if there is any course that does do in deep explanation on this topic?

I mean i have attended to ACMA, ACMP, ACSP course but for example they just metion it as theory maybe but they dont tell you how to configure it, how to configure WMM, how to configure CAC and all the stuff of Voice over Wifi

Is there any course which explain you all this kind of thing i mean in deep explanation?

Cheers

Carlos

• 2.  RE: Voice over wifi and packet prioritization

Posted Nov 09, 2012 01:39 PM
    Hi Carlos, We have been thinking about doing a Multimedia course but new products and product updates keep pushing this down in priority. For now I would look through the VRDs: http://www.arubanetworks.com/technology/reference-design-guides/ Look through the Mobility Controller VRD and then the Campus series. These will have details on configuring QoS on Aruba.

• 3.  RE: Voice over wifi and packet prioritization

Posted Nov 09, 2012 01:41 PM

Okay

Please tell us when a new course of  multimedia is done im interested in taking that!

• 4.  RE: Voice over wifi and packet prioritization

Posted Nov 09, 2012 08:57 PM

Maybe a small technical webinar of 1 hour can help in this for us like giving a guiadance for us on how to configure it correctly...

Maybe in those monthly webinars

• 5.  RE: Voice over wifi and packet prioritization

Posted Nov 12, 2012 02:05 PM

Carlos,

That's a great idea.  I suggest you contact the Channel Marketing Team at channelmktg-na@arubanetworks.com  They are the ones who set the webinar schedules.

• 6.  RE: Voice over wifi and packet prioritization

Posted Nov 12, 2012 02:22 PM

Done, i already send the email, i hope that can be possible..

In fact technical webinars focused on configurations... that would be just GREAT for the engineers... im sure it will be a  sucess if you guys introduce Technical webinars