Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

i would like to do the Aruba certification ACMA or ACMP . pls suggest me further .

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  i would like to do the Aruba certification ACMA or ACMP . pls suggest me further .

Posted May 28, 2014 03:19 PM

i would like to do the Aruba  certification. ACMA or ACMP is the best certification.

can i get any study guide for study.

• 2.  RE: i would like to do the Aruba certification ACMA or ACMP . pls suggest me further .

Posted May 28, 2014 03:23 PM

Please see Sean's post in the Training, Certification & Career forum to get you started:  http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Training-Certification-Career/Becoming-Mobility-Certified-ACMA-May-2014/td-p/158724

Also, you can subscribe to this forum to get up to date information as it is posted.

• 3.  RE: i would like to do the Aruba certification ACMA or ACMP . pls suggest me further .

Posted May 28, 2014 03:23 PM

Here is the best place to start. We happen to be highlighting the ACMA exam this month in our Becoming Mobility Certified event.