Training and Certification

Self Study Literature.

Hi,

I would like to know if in some future, there could be a chance to pursue Aruba Certification, by going the self study route?

Regards

Peter

Comments

Hi Peter,

Yes, we are planning on starting Aruba Press and we will have a book for each certification that will enable self-study.  Unfortunately the timeline to being to publish is early 2013.  There will be updates here on Airheads Social as we get closer and have more concrete timing.

--
Christopher Leach - CISSP, ACDX, ACMX

I would also like an cross entry path for self-study, just imagine that 802.11 is nothing new and many tekkies out there have already industry certs. So if i come as a CWNE or Cisco CCIE theer should be a "fast-path" available to get on speed.

Occasional Contributor I
Hello fellow Airheads,I am new the Aruba family and I have a question about access point accessories. I am putting together a travel Wlan system using AP 135. Unfortunately the access will have to sit on a flat surface and the power cable/ Ethernet makes for an unsightly appearance. Is there a desk mounting accessories that allows the AP to lay flat or a tripod stand that will accommodate the AP 135?
Occasional Contributor II

Mwaka wrote:

Hi,

I would like to know if in some future, there could be a chance to pursue Aruba Certification, by going the self study route?

Regards

Peter

Was the book ever published?  See Christopher Leach (apparently with Aruba) comment to this question.

thanks

Kathy

MVP

Any updates on this???  I was just talking to my SE about how difficult it is to study for the ACMP since your only self-study option is the user guide and VRDs.  If Aruba wants more certified engineers, I think something comparable to Cisco Press is a must.

Was the book ever published?  See Christopher Leach (apparently with Aruba) comment to this question.

thanks

Regular Contributor II

Books on each aruba certification will be great..