Wireless Access

last person joined: 10 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

8.2.1 Whitelist Bug

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  8.2.1 Whitelist Bug

Posted Jul 31, 2018 10:30 AM

So I've been having an issue where APs that I want to bring into my cluster are showing up in the whitelist in random spots. For instance, when we were on 8.2.0.2 and brought new APs in, the devices would always show up on the last page so I knew I could always go there to find unapproved APs.

I'm currently on 8.2.1.0. I attempted to bring an AP into the cluster the other day and worked with TAC for 2 hours trying to figure out what was going wrong all to find out it was buried in page 7. (The pages I had to choose from were 1-12).

It's so frustrating that there isn't a sort feature (except for the handful of APs within the current page you're on) or search feature in this part of the GUI. Can anyone tell me if this is fixed in 8.3.X?

Thanks in advance!

• 2.  RE: 8.2.1 Whitelist Bug

Posted Aug 01, 2018 04:08 AM

Hi!

I´m working with a customer also requesting a search feature in the whitelist among a few other things in the web UI. I have a case going and Aruba TAC is still pending a version including this feature.

For now, we have to use the CLI to search the whitelist.

Cheers,