Wireless Access

last person joined: 3 days ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

AP 105 in remote mode not working

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  AP 105 in remote mode not working

Posted Jan 19, 2013 11:23 AM

Hi ,

I have 3200 controller with 5 AP 105 .

Currently APs in campus AP mode and working fine . I am trying to provision one AP 105 in remote mode .

I have created address pool in VPN services, added the AP in RAP whitelist but the AP is not coming up...

I tried to create a different group also , for remote mode APs that to not working

• 2.  RE: AP 105 in remote mode not working

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 19, 2013 11:50 AM

@newbie wrote:

Hi ,

I have 3200 controller with 5 AP 105 .

Currently APs in campus AP mode and working fine . I am trying to provision one AP 105 in remote mode .

I have created address pool in VPN services, added the AP in RAP whitelist but the AP is not coming up...

I tried to create a different group also , for remote mode APs that to not working

I could consult the "Aruba Remote Access Point (RAP) Networks Validated Reference Design" on the page here:  http://www.arubanetworks.com/technology/reference-design-guides/  It will answer the majority of your questions.

• 3.  RE: AP 105 in remote mode not working

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 20, 2013 05:27 PM

Hi

By the looks of it you seem to have missed creating a user for your AP in the internal DB.

Regards

• 4.  RE: AP 105 in remote mode not working

Posted Sep 05, 2013 11:25 PM

hi, my aruba mobility controller using os 6.2.1.2 can't detect aruba ap 105. i have set remote aps managed by a mobility controller and insert the controller ip address. it keep converting for a long time. then, the controller still not showing any access point in the "ap installation". 

please advise me. ty.