Wireless Access

New Contributor

AWMS 7.1.3 shows Certificate Error

We have Airwave AWMS  7.1.3 running under CentOS 5.5, in VMware on ESXi. It is showing a Certificate error.

Expand the notification box the message reads:  "Certificate Invalid- The certificates presented by this website has error..."

At the bottom there is a hyperlink 'Verify Certificate', I followed it and installed certificates by placing them in "Trusted Root Certificate Authority".  I get the notification that ';Certificates installed successfully'.

However the error shows up. Can anyone help here. I am connecting the server via web-browser and logged in as admin.

Guru Elite

Re: AWMS 7.1.3 shows Certificate Error

mikhan wrote:

We have Airwave AWMS  7.1.3 running under CentOS 5.5, in VMware on ESXi. It is showing a Certificate error.

Expand the notification box the message reads:  "Certificate Invalid- The certificates presented by this website has error..."

At the bottom there is a hyperlink 'Verify Certificate', I followed it and installed certificates by placing them in "Trusted Root Certificate Authority".  I get the notification that ';Certificates installed successfully'.

However the error shows up. Can anyone help here. I am connecting the server via web-browser and logged in as admin.

Are you accessing Airwave with an ip address or fqdn?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

We access the Airwave AWMS by an IP address.

Guru Elite

If you are not accessing the server by the FQDN on the on the certificate, you will get an error, because it is mismatched.  You will either have to load a certificate which will match the FQDN of the address you use to open it, or you will get an error.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: