Wireless Access

fe
Occasional Contributor I

Airgroup Apple TV issue

Does anyone runs to this issue were you have to keep restarting the MDNS process in the controller for the Apple TVs to be display in the client? I'm currently running 6.3.0 in the controllers.

Re: Airgroup Apple TV issue

Are you running 6.3.0.0 or 6.3.0.1.  Please try 6.3.0.1 if you are not already doing so.  If that does not work, please open up a case with tac to log and track your process restarts.

Seth R. Fiermonti
Consulting Systems Engineer - ACCX, ACDX, ACMX
Email: seth@hpe.com
-----
If you found my post helpful, please give kudos
Contributor I

I have seen this on 6.3.0.0 as well. We are using ClearPass enforcement of AirGroup and when I add in new shared devices or make changes to them, I needto restart AirGroup in order for them to take affect. I will try upgrading to 6.3.0.1 and see if that helps.

fe
Occasional Contributor I

Thank you all for your responses, I'll upgrade the controllers to see if that helps.
New Contributor

I am currently running 6.3.0.1, and I still have to constantly stop and restart Airgroup to get complete Apple TV visibility when Apple TV's drop off from Airgroup.  I have an open, lengthy, ongoing case with Aruba, and I was told that version 6.3.1.0 is due out around Sept 19th, 2013 that should fix, among other things, this specific issue.

Your post is correct. 6.3.1.0 has a few airgroup fixes
Seth R. Fiermonti
Consulting Systems Engineer - ACCX, ACDX, ACMX
Email: seth@hpe.com
-----
If you found my post helpful, please give kudos
Contributor II

When is 6.3.1.0 scheduled to be released?

Guru Elite

Next week.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Contributor I

What is the CLI syntax for restarting AirGroup? It's such a pain to have to log into the web interface to restart it dailly.

We're desperatly waiting for 6.3.1!!!

New Contributor

CLI:

conf term mode

airgroup disable

airgroup enable

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: