Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba AOS 6.1.4.1

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Aruba AOS 6.1.4.1

Posted Oct 10, 2012 08:58 AM

Found the AOS 6.1.4.1 on support.arubanetworks.com and now its gone.

Was there something wrong with this version since its pulled?

Already downloaded. Wanting to give it a go...

• 2.  RE: Aruba AOS 6.1.4.1

Posted Oct 11, 2012 01:53 PM

I've been running AOS 6.1.4.1 for about a month now and I've had to open 2 TAC tickets. I'm running 3 controllers in my lab & 1 production controller (all 3600)

1st Bug:

Configuration>Authentication>L3 Authentication>Captive Portal Authentication Profife: the "Login Page" has a textbox that shows as undefined. Only way to modify URL for CP is via CLI.

2nd Bug:

Configuration>Authentication>L3 Authentication>VPN Authentication Profile: Issue with "default-iap" & "default" profiles. If running a master/local environment & not running all the same 6.1.4.1 code this cosmetic error occurs "Error: Cannot define any other vpn profile apart from default/default-rap/default-cap". This is not affecting me right now, but I don't know if it will in the future. CLI running config looks ok to me & TAC could not find anything

The only reason I installed 6.1.4.1 was to support the newly released RAP-3WN-US instant AP. AOS 6.1.5.1 will probably be the next stable release is my guess.

• 3.  RE: Aruba AOS 6.1.4.1

Posted Oct 11, 2012 02:21 PM

Right. I also got the rap3

Running 2 m3's in my lab.

Also the RF Plan is gone.

Thanks for the heads up.

regards,

Peet