Wireless Access

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba WLC 7010 Integration with CISCO ISE for Guest Users Management

This thread has been viewed 7 times
  • 1.  Aruba WLC 7010 Integration with CISCO ISE for Guest Users Management

Posted Mar 07, 2018 09:04 AM

hi we have Aruba 7010 controller configured as a standalone controller for AP 325 (10 APs).

we are looking for a solution for Guest users management, like Guest Users self registration.

we found for this solution with aruba 7010 we need to go with Clear Pass, but on our cisco wireless controller we have this kind of facility with the help of CISCO ISE (Cisco controller integrated with Cisco ISE).

so we need to check the feasilbilty of Aruba controller with CISCO ISE integration for Guest Users management (Guest users self regsitration, after registration username & password send to administration or users email or via SMS, etc).

• 2.  RE: Aruba WLC 7010 Integration with CISCO ISE for Guest Users Management
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 07, 2018 09:26 AM

There are quite a few articles on how to do this:  https://www.google.com/search?q=cisco+ise+aruba+integration&rlz=1CAZZAF_enUS780US780&oq=Cisco+ISE+&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j69i60j35i39l2j0l2.5825j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

...but ClearPass provides the better cross-vendor support.