Wireless Access

Contributor II

ArubaOS version for AP

HELLO

What is tue latest ArubaOS versio to support the AP-80M and AP-65?

Re: ArubaOS version for AP

Hi,

You may use AOS version 6.1.3.6 and also AOS version 6.2.X.X in order to use AP-65.

But for the AP-80M - U cannot pass AOS verion 5.0:

AP-80M3-Sep-0830-Nov-0830-Nov-13ArubaOS 5.0.XAP-85

More info about END OF LIFE PRODUCTS You may found in the following link:

http://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/end-of-life-products/#AccessPoints

:smileywink:

have a lovely week.

Me

*AOS = Aruba OS

*****************2Plus Wireless Solutions****************************
Aruba Airheads - Powered By community for empower the community
************ Don't Forget to Kudos + me,If i helped you******************
New Contributor

We have a customer who upgraded their controllers to 6.1.3.4 code.  They have 32 AP-80M's on their network.  Surprisingly the AP's appear to be operating properly according to the controller and AirWave.  What kind of issues should the customer experience when running AP-80M's on 6.1 code?

Thanks!

Guru Elite

JayHoogy wrote:

We have a customer who upgraded their controllers to 6.1.3.4 code.  They have 32 AP-80M's on their network.  Surprisingly the AP's appear to be operating properly according to the controller and AirWave.  What kind of issues should the customer experience when running AP-80M's on 6.1 code?

Thanks!

Your customer is living on borrowed time.  Just because they have not removed support from that version of code, does not mean they will not do it unexpectedly.  In addition, it is going to be a challenge for TAC to help with something 50 feet off the ground that is not supposed to work...

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor II

Just to clarify, can I upgrade to 5.0.4.17 with 80m?

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: