09-10-2013 04:55 AM
We experiencing an internet browsing problem only with android mobile device.
user were connected to wireless and getting an IP address and cannot browse to internet
Iphone, iPad, laptops are connected to the internet without any problem.
09-11-2013 06:02 PM
Please open an ArubaTAC case to get this one moving forward.
In the meantime, I would also view the Android traffic with a 'show datapath session table | include x.x.x.x' where x.x.x.x == IP addr of an Android phone.
The goal is to look at the 'flags' and look for "D" for deny's.
09-14-2013 04:11 AM
i open already with aruba TAC and we will proceed by monday.
Latest Status changed
Issue Reported : Android phones are not going online
OS version : 18.104.22.168
Topology : Master-local
- Took remote session to work on this regard
- Connected an android client and it felt in vlan 226. Unable to go online
- Datapath session output shows no proper sync
- Connected the android client to different SSID. Client felt into vlan 95 and
it went online
- Both the VLANs are configured with two DNS servers and both are reachable
- Configured L3 interface for vlan 226 on the controller but the issue exists
- Got an update that they are done for the day and will continue to work on
this issue by 16th September.