Wireless Access

New Contributor

Can IAP135's be mixed with any other IAP's in use with a virtual controller ?

We have a warehouse environement that currently has IAP135's being controlled by a Virtual Controller (one of the IAP's). If I want to add more IAP's what other type of IAP's can I blend with the 135's?  

The reason I ask this is because I hear that the 135's are nearing end of production.

Guru Elite

Re: Can IAP135's be mixed with any other IAP's in use with a virtual controller ?

Any others, except the 93 or 103s, because they cannot be added to clusters larger than 16. You can get the 205 or 225...

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase

Re: Can IAP135's be mixed with any other IAP's in use with a virtual controller ?

cjoseph, is that a new change to the 103. I have clusters of 103s with more than 16 APS.
Pasquale Monardo | Senior Network Solutions Consultant
ACDX #420 | ACCA
[If you found my post helpful, please give kudos!]
Guru Elite

Pmonardo, I misspoke. I meant just the ap93. Thanks for that catch.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: