Wireless Access

Frequent Contributor I

Cannot add new profile for captive portal

Hello all,

Im trying to add a new captive portal profile (security -->authentication --> L3 authentication) and get the following error.

Error processing command 'aaa authentication captive-portal captive_cppm':Error: Server Group "default" does not have any servers associated

Since the profile default is used in other cases I don’t wish to change it since it inherits properties. how can I overcome this error and allow me to create the new profile.

Contributor II

Re: Cannot add new profile for captive portal

Your default server group should contain the internal database. What does it currently include (if anything)?

Frequent Contributor I

that is the point,

it includes the internal but i still get the same error.

Guru Elite

Create a different server Group, then Create a Captive Portal profile to point to that.

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Frequent Contributor I

i cannot add a new captive portal profile at all. so i dont see how creating a server group will help.

Guru Elite

Did you try it?

If you did, and it does not work, please open a support case.

There has to be something else that is blocking you from doing what you need to do.

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Contributor II

Create a new server group, add internal and THEN set up the cp profile.

Frequent Contributor I

Yes I tried and opened a support ticket beforehand I thought IM missing something.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: