Wireless Access

Contributor II

ClearPass login page with just and Accept button?

Is it possible to make a page on ClearPass that just has the "Accept" or "Register" buttons, without a username and password fields?   Like a simple "accept these terms and click to get on the internet" splash page?

Re: ClearPass login page with just and Accept button?

Yes.

Need to create a web login page with anonymous login / local authentication

Sent from Outlook for iPhone
Thank you

Victor Fabian
Lead Mobility Engineer @ Integration Partners
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA
Contributor II

That looks like exactly what I am looking for.   Much thanks.

And because I know someone here will ask, is there a way I can control the look and/or at least the location of the login box on the page?  Like center it on the page at the least?   

Jason....

Regular Contributor II

Not sure you can control the location of the button. You may upload your own customized skin to clearpass guest and experience with.

Have you tried the different built-in skins and see if you like any or make changes to them?

Contributor II

Thanks.

I set the new web login page to use Custom Skin 1.  It has an CSS Styles section along with two HTML sections: Begin HTML & End HTML.  

I do not know HTML code but dug around and found that I could center the Log In window on the page by entering "<center>" in the Begin HTML section and "</center>" in the End HTML section.  That is centering everything on the page, but works for this application.   I just then had to modify one of the graphics.

{literal}
<style>

TABLE.nwaContent, DIV.nwaContent, TH.nwaTop, DIV.nwaTop, TH.nwaLeft, TABLE.nwaContent TD, TH.nwaBottom, DIV.nwaBottom, button, input[type="submit"] {
     padding: 0px;
  margin: 0px auto;
  width: 350px;
}
</style>
{/literal}

This will center everything within the box when you add it in the Register UI header 
Thank you

Victor Fabian
Lead Mobility Engineer @ Integration Partners
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA
Contributor II

Thanks Victor,

I added that code to the header of my Web Login page and, you are right, it centers everything.  Centers the log-in box and the text within that box.   

But the page looks better with just the log-in box centered on the page, and not the text within that box centered.  

Can I control the colors of the header and fonts within the log-in box?

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: