Wireless Access

last person joined: 3 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Clevertouch

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Clevertouch

Posted Dec 06, 2017 04:35 AM

We have installed a device called , clever touch and it needs to be connected through wi-fi . But when ever ,we tried to connect that device, it is not connecting with the ARuba access point . and the clevertouch device is strucked in the step of " obtaining IP addresss " . after that there is no steps further . But we have tested the same device and it  is connecting with other wi-fi ( moile hotspot ) , with any issue. I am beginner for the Auba Wireless , so its would much appriciated. ,  if some one guide me to fix this issue . 

• 2.  RE: Clevertouch

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 06, 2017 04:54 AM

- Is the device using encryption? 

- On your SSID, under advanced, make sure that 802.11v, k and r are unchecked.

• 3.  RE: Clevertouch

Posted Dec 11, 2017 09:10 AM

Nope , encryption is disabled in the SSID and i am not sure about the Clevertouch device . And we are using AP 105  model access point under the SSID i could not find any field like 802.11v, k and r .

We have similar set up in a diffrent site , its working fine .

• 4.  RE: Clevertouch

Posted Dec 21, 2017 11:35 AM

Hi,

Can any one help me on this , i am really struggeld with this device 

• 5.  RE: Clevertouch

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 21, 2017 04:32 PM

Without having deployed the device, we would have to wait for someone in the community who has deployed the device to comment.

• 6.  RE: Clevertouch

Posted Dec 20, 2018 06:52 AM

Anyone find a solution for this ? I am facing similar issue with AP305. Any help will be much appriciated. Thanks..