Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor I

Click Repair to Fix Rogue Containment

My controllers show up with configuration mismatches relating to rogue classification. I have WMS offloaded, and it appears to be setup correctly, but when I go to the manage device page for the mismatched device, a message at the top states "Click Repair to fix rogue containment. If I click repair, the configuration mismatch goes away. I'm running AMP 7.4.7 and ArubaOS

Regular Contributor I

Re: Click Repair to Fix Rogue Containment

Can you post what the mismatches look like? 

Occasional Contributor I

The rogue appears to conflict between the controller and AMP, and clicking "Repair Rogue Containment" removes the mismatch.

Aruba Employee

I'd recommend taking a look at /var/log/partial_config_pusher to see if there are any errors.  This might give you the answer by itself. If it doesn't it should still provide information for tracking down the problem.

Occasional Contributor I

The partial config update server log reads "Not pushing to the following controllers because they are down, don't support guest users, are standby master controllers, are in monitor only mode, or configuration/audit is disable"

They aren't down, guest users aren't managed, they're not standby masters, they are in monitor mode, but I've selected the "Allow WMS Offload configuration in monitor-only mode:" option in AMP setup to yes.

I'm lost, and I know it's because some setting is incorrect.

Aruba Employee

Okay, I did a little bit of digging to see if there were anything obvious I could find. No joy.  At this point I'm afraid I have to recommend opening a TAC case.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: