Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor I

College Town House AP-105 Wireless Question

Hey guys I have a problem that would i would love to get solved, if you guys can help it would be greatly appreciated! We have an ap-105 in our college townhouse and it always kicks us off of Xbox live. If only one of us is playing it is still kicking us off after 5-10-15 minutes after sign in. Is there anything we can do? I have also tried bridging the connection to my laptop and its still a no go! If anyone has a solution please come fourth!!! Thank you guys

Guru Elite

Re: College Town House AP-105 Wireless Question

Xboxlivedisconnects wrote:

Hey guys I have a problem that would i would love to get solved, if you guys can help it would be greatly appreciated! We have an ap-105 in our college townhouse and it always kicks us off of Xbox live. If only one of us is playing it is still kicking us off after 5-10-15 minutes after sign in. Is there anything we can do? I have also tried bridging the connection to my laptop and its still a no go! If anyone has a solution please come fourth!!! Thank you guys

Is your Xbox the only device with the problem?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor I

yes connecting wirelessly to the AP-105 or bridging throught computer for xbox live is a constant dissconnect 

Guru Elite

You don't seem to be alone:  Alot of people complain about Xbox disconnect with a variety of different routers:  http://www.bing.com/search?q=xbox+disconnects+from+xbox+live+randomly&filters=ex1%3a%22ez3%22&qs=AS&pq=xbox+disconnect&sc=8-15&sp=1&cvid=4a4c38a0f1d446bb848a1a9082721dae&qpvt=xbox+disconnects+from+xbox+live+randomly

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor I

i guess a 700 dollar router can't do it all then =/ if anyone knows a fix it would be greatly appreciated!

Guru Elite

Have you contacted the college's IT department?

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Occasional Contributor I

yeah asked them 4 weeks ago ! 

Guru Elite

I would follow up with them.

Is the xbox itself disconnecting from the wireless network or just disconnecting from XBOX live? There could be many other causes for this outside of the wireless network.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Occasional Contributor I

disconnecting from xbox live , we get on for about 10-15 minutes then disconnects

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: