Wireless Access

last person joined: 3 days ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Configuring Windows Server 2012-R2 as a "Network Policy" (formerly "RADIUS") server?

This thread has been viewed 6 times
  • 1.  Configuring Windows Server 2012-R2 as a "Network Policy" (formerly "RADIUS") server?

Posted May 28, 2014 01:17 PM

Does anyone know of any documentation detailing how to configure a Windows Server 2012-R2 server as a "Network Policy" (formerly "RADIUS") server?

I've called support and they said, "Gee, we might have some documentation about how to configure a Server 2003 server as a RADIUS server..."

Are you kidding me???...let's get out of the stone age Aruba.

I'll take any information anyone has to offer.

Thank you,

Ed

• 2.  RE: Configuring Windows Server 2012-R2 as a "Network Policy" (formerly "RADIUS") server?

• 3.  RE: Configuring Windows Server 2012-R2 as a "Network Policy" (formerly "RADIUS") server?

Posted May 28, 2014 01:28 PM

Thanks Tim!

Do you know if the new server need to be a D.C...or is it being just a "member server" enough?

Ed

• 4.  RE: Configuring Windows Server 2012-R2 as a "Network Policy" (formerly "RADIUS") server?
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 28, 2014 01:31 PM
    It does not need to be a domain controller but it does need to be joined to the domain.