Wireless Access

New Contributor

Dashboard SNR 0

Hi,

I have a customer experiencing problems on the WLAN. We are working through troubleshooting the problem, but reviewing the main Dashboard screen it shows some of the clients with an SNR of 0.

I understand we are looking for healthy clients to have an SNR of 30+, and that when the client loses connectivity it disappears from the AP but how do I interpret an SNR value of 0.

I'm running code version 6.1.0 - will be upgrading then 6.1.3 is released.

Thanks

Guru Elite

Re: Dashboard SNR 0

Mobile-W wrote:

Hi,

I have a customer experiencing problems on the WLAN. We are working through troubleshooting the problem, but reviewing the main Dashboard screen it shows some of the clients with an SNR of 0.

I understand we are looking for healthy clients to have an SNR of 30+, and that when the client loses connectivity it disappears from the AP but how do I interpret an SNR value of 0.

I'm running code version 6.1.0 - will be upgrading then 6.1.3 is released.

Thanks

The dashboard debuted on ArubaOS 6.1.0.  You should not solely rely on a SNR of zero on the dashboard in 6.1.0 ( the first release) to troubleshoot a problem.  Please define the "problems" and we will get more datapoints to troubleshoot.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: