Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Dashboard is gone in 3 out of 4 locals after AOS upgrade.

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Dashboard is gone in 3 out of 4 locals after AOS upgrade.

Posted Mar 03, 2014 12:16 PM

I just upgraded my environment from 6.1.3.7 to 6.3.1.2 over the weekend.

I have a single master and while on 6.1.x.x it showed a dashboard, though I didn’t terminate any AP's on it. All the locals had the dashboard while on 6.1.x.x... But now, in 6.3.1.2; only 1 out of the 4 locals has a dashboard. All my locals have AP's terminated on them. So this doesn’t make any sense.

Master - 7210

CA local - 7220

TX local - 6000\M3

dmz local - 7210

lab local - 620

I did enable centralized licensing which btw, works awesome! However, as I mentioned; the dash board is gone on all but the DMZ controller. Did I do something wrong? Or is the AOS buggy? I do have Airwave so it's no big loss, but I don’t like it when I upgrade and I lose features.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.

• 2.  RE: Dashboard is gone in 3 out of 4 locals after AOS upgrade.
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 03, 2014 12:21 PM

The Dashboard should still be there on AOS 6.3.1.2.

Have you tried using another browser ?

• 3.  RE: Dashboard is gone in 3 out of 4 locals after AOS upgrade.

Posted Mar 03, 2014 12:28 PM

That did it.  I was using IE for all my webui access.  The DMZ controller was running in compatability mode, i guess I added it to the list a while back.  Good catch!  I guess I have to learn that I can't use the good ol "it worked before, I should work now" thinking. 

Thanks for your help.