Wireless Access

Contributor II

Downed devices list will not load

Last week when I tried to take a look at some of my 'DOWN' items in Airwave, I noticed that one of my groups has a downed device. When I try to open that folder the device list just sits on the Loading Bar and never populates.

All of the other folders load device lists just fine. Any idea how to correct this?Untitled.png

Guru Elite

Re: Downed devices list will not load

What version of Airwave is this?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Contributor II

Sorry, it's Airwave 8.0.4.1

For performance related issues like slow page load, you'll typically want to open a support case.  UI slowness is hard to diagnose via the forum.

Some things to check

From UI:

any errors if you open up chrome tools or firebug?

From CLI:

# less /var/log/httpd/error_log  (or tail log and try to navigate to that list view again)

Often times it can just be a temporary lock in the database that causes the stall.

Rob Gin
Senior QA Engineer - Network Services
Aruba Networks, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Contributor II

Alrighty, thank you. We will submit a support case. I'm not seeing any errors that would relate to the problem.
Contributor II

Know this is old, but I forgot to followup with what the solution was:

TAC was able to identify that we had a duplicate device that was stuck in "stacking mode."

We located the previously-stacked primary switch and removed the no-longer-stacked switch from the stack-members list. 

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: