Wireless Access

New Contributor

Entire Site AP105's appear on local but not on Master

[ Edited ]

I have an entire site's AP105  (53 total) show up on the local M3 controller.... a few with 2IL but the concern is that none of those AP's show up on the master controller....

I can ping the AP's from the Master  

Do I have a route issue ?? is the Master out of sync... we have a total of 1800 ap's and don't won't to reboot just yet...

Thanks

Frequent Contributor II

Re: Entire Site AP105's appear on local but not on Master

if you mean they do not show when you click on access points from monitoring options then thats fine, if you mean that from ALL NETWORK option in master they are not included then, we need to know how your master/local are connected and is the link between them working perfectly ?

Contributor II

[ Edited ]

What is your output from "show master-local stats" on the local?

MVP

[ Edited ]

I have the same problem.  The local controller associate to master fine but AP-105s are not showing up at the master controller.  For instance, at the master,  you cannot “clear gap-db” of that local controller, but “show global-user-table list” will list users from that local controller.

My controller AOS 6132, I am working on upgrade to 6135 because I hear it is probably bug in 6132 causing this problem (posted here somewhere)

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/ArubaOS-and-Mobility-Controllers/Should-all-APs-in-the-same-mobility-domain-be-populated-at-the/m-p/48168#M5269

~Trinh Nguyen~
Boys Town
MVP

The IL means that your AP is unlicenced and because of that is inactive

You said your master didnt show but you can ping it?

Do you have a local controller ?

Where is the AP terminating?

If its terminating on a local controller and if there is not enough license there then you will have that issue... you need to terminate that AP where you have licences...

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: