Wireless Access

Contributor I

Failover and centralised licensing



This has probably been covered elsewhere, but could I ask how I would quote a solution where someone needs a air of 7210's, 1 in failover mode, is it just 2 x part number 7210?  Also, if they are using Centralized Licensing, and they need 512 AP's covered, do they just buy 512 AP licences and use a licence server to distribute them out?




Guru Elite

Re: Failover and centralised licensing

Correct.  2 7210s 512AP license if you need 512 APs.  If you order PEFNG, you order 512 PEFNG, as well.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: