Wireless Access

How can I use both Eth0 and Eth1 in a IAP225 in CAP mode. I have a 7030 WLC%2C it is LACP possible?

How can I use both Eth0 and Eth1 in a IAP225 in CAP mode. I have a 7030 WLC%2C it is LACP possible?

I want to give more throughput to this connection. I'm not sure if I can configure a LACP between the AP and the switch?.

It is neccessary that both ports have PoE enabled?,

If I want to use full radio chain fuctionality, do I need 802.3at on both interfaces or just 1 interface?

Guru Elite

Re: How can I use both Eth0 and Eth1 in a IAP225 in CAP mode. I have a 7030 WLC%2C it is LACP possib

There is only one PD circuit in the AP so power will only be accepted on one port. If power is lost on that port, the AP will reboot and come up on the second port.

You will need .at power to use both ports in a LAG.

On the controller side, you'll need to configure an AP LACP map (6.4.1+). You can find this under All Profiles > AP > AP LACP LMS map information.

lacp-striping.PNG

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480

Re: How can I use both Eth0 and Eth1 in a IAP225 in CAP mode. I have a 7030 WLC%2C it is LACP possib

With 802.3 af is not possible to use LACP at all?

No. If the AP-225 or IAP-225 does not have 802.3at power it will shut down the second ethernet port and the usb port. You'll need 802.3at power sources for full functionality. 

ACDX #419 | ACMP |
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: