Wireless Access

New Contributor

How do I print the VRF Heat map in a large format?

[ Edited ]

I appologize if this is in the wrong location. I could not find an air waves section. 

Anyway what I am interested in doing is printing out the heatmaps so that I can have a hard copy to present for the upgrade that I had to design. I need to make multiple possible layouts of each facility and It would be great if i could print out the heatmaps of the possibilities in a large scale format. I know I can export the bill of materials but it is in a .doc format and the image quality is restricted to a about the width of a standard page in portrait mode. What i am looking for is a plotter size or i would even work with a landscape legal size. I just need to know if air waves will allow me. 

Thanks for the help in advance.

Aruba Employee

Re: How do I print the VRF Heat map in a large format?

Just fired up VisualRF on my end and don't see a way.

Looks like you'll have to just take a screenshot with a tool like Snippet or Hoversnap.

New Contributor

3 years later...no solution? Bill of Materials gives this useless Heatmap image.

Heatmap.JPG

MVP

If that is for planning purposes, what grid size did you configure for your building? Was the building set to scale, etc? I'm not seeing that blocky of an image in my BOM export (I asusme you are only exporting the heatmap)?

Jerrod Howard
Sr. Techical Marketing Engineer
New Contributor

It is a deployed network. We are getting complaint of phones dropping and not able to find APs. My manager wants to see heatmaps. I can zoom in fine on Airwave, but I need a printable file.

The grid size is 3ft x 3ft, and I am only exporting heatmap.

Thanks

MVP

There's no high-res export. Best advice is to open in a browser on a large monitor and take a screenshot. 

sample-airwave-heatmap.png

Jerrod Howard
Sr. Techical Marketing Engineer
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: