Wireless Access

last person joined: 2 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

How to create guest accounts in an IAP internal server using AirWave ?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  How to create guest accounts in an IAP internal server using AirWave ?

Posted Jun 10, 2016 10:59 AM

Hi,

I would like to create a specific admin role in AirWave that can only create Guest users when needed.

In order to do that:

- I used Default Guest Access Sponsor role and create an admin mapped with this role.

But when I create a new Guest account using this specific admin, I can see that the new account is not added to my Internal Authentication Server in my Instant Config.

Could you help me? I should have miss something :-(

Thanks a lot

Fred

• 2.  RE: How to create guest accounts in an IAP internal server using AirWave ?

Posted Jun 14, 2016 02:27 AM

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea about this?

Regards,

Fred

• 3.  RE: How to create guest accounts in an IAP internal server using AirWave ?
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 14, 2016 06:58 AM

The "guest" portion of Airwave will only create guest users for controller-based systems (not IAPS).

Are you using Airwave to manage the configuration of IAPs?

• 4.  RE: How to create guest accounts in an IAP internal server using AirWave ?

Posted Jun 14, 2016 07:10 AM

Hi,

Yes I manage IAP from AirWave.

Is there another possibility to create Guest Account on IAP? The only way I saw is to add accound directly in the Instant Config but it's not really efficient to let a non-IT person accessing this whole conf.

And as far as I know, IAP GUI can't be accessed too when IAP are managed by AMP :-(

Thanks for your help

Regards,

Fred

• 5.  RE: How to create guest accounts in an IAP internal server using AirWave ?

Posted Nov 18, 2016 05:28 PM

Dear All.

i want creat guest user in my aruba airwaves server please some guide me how to it.