Wireless Access

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

How to download Guest Portal image out of AmigoPod

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  How to download Guest Portal image out of AmigoPod

Posted Apr 09, 2014 10:36 AM

I know how to find a Captive Portal custom background image from the tech-support logs of a controller.  My client is eliminating an end of life AmigoPod, and wants to use the same background image for use on the new Guest Captive Portal on their new controller.  Is there a way to grab that image file from the AmigoPod?

• 2.  RE: How to download Guest Portal image out of AmigoPod

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 09, 2014 11:29 AM

Is this a skin?  Can you please navigate to Configuration --> guest self-registration --> find the login page in this table and click edit?

You will get to a workflow type screen.  In the middle, there is a Skin link.  Click there and send over the screenshot...

• 3.  RE: How to download Guest Portal image out of AmigoPod

Posted Apr 09, 2014 11:46 AM

I don't see the file listed there.  I did manage to find it under AmigoPod > Customization > Content Manager > 

This lists out the content, from which if an item is clicked on, a Download option is presented.  Thanks!

• 4.  RE: How to download Guest Portal image out of AmigoPod

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 09, 2014 11:53 AM

OK...great.  The skin is more of an embedded piece and if there was one present, you would have needed to call TAC possibly to migrate it.  Glad you found the background.