Wireless Access

Contributor I

In my master controller, I am trying to set authentication under Interna;l DB.. But it is greyed ou

I am configuring a 3000 series controller. Trying to set authentication on master. My internal DB is greyed out, I cannot seem to click on it. It is a master-local set up
Guru Elite

Re: In my master controller, I am trying to set authentication under Interna;l DB.. But it is greye

To authenticate what?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Contributor I

Re: In my master controller, I am trying to set authentication under Interna;l DB.. But it is greye

I am trying to authenticate guest users 

Guru Elite

Okay.  If you are logged into the master controller, you should be able to add them.  If you are on the local, it would be greyed out....

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Contributor I

I am  logged into the master. But it greyed out ( or atleast when i click on internal DB, nothing appears on the right hand side for me to do authentication for guest users) 

Contributor I

I am running 6.3.1.13 on both master & local. 

Guru Elite

screenshot, please?

Colin Joseph

Contributor I

Here you go ! Untitled.png

Guru Elite

If you just upgraded, please clear your browser cache and see if things change...

Colin Joseph

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: