Wireless Access

Guru Elite

Re: Installing server certificate and all the intermediate chain for CA Authorities

This is not an advertisement but you can try to use the SSL converter site ;  https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-converter.html to combine and convert your certificates:

ssl.png

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Re: Installing server certificate and all the intermediate chain for CA Authorities

for the actual certificate, did you create it from a CSR on the Aruba?

Frequent Contributor II

Sure!!
Frequent Contributor II

I will try it tomorrow, I will keep you updated
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor II

OK,

At last, I have uploaded it successfully, the file accepted has been formed by

wifielche.umh.es(final certificate)-->TERENASSLCA-->UTNAddTrustServerCA

adding each Intermediate CA at the end of original certificate (wifielche.umh.es) at new line. (see attached)

Now I don't have the typical message saying the "Invalid certificate" due to not be able to validate intermediate CA.

thanks for posting the solution, might help someone out in the future.

This just help me, i just had the same issue

Thank you!!

Cheers

Carlos

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: