Wireless Access

last person joined: 4 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Is there any current AP mounting kit which is compatible to the AP-130-MNT%3F

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Is there any current AP mounting kit which is compatible to the AP-130-MNT%3F

Posted Jun 07, 2016 09:12 AM

I received a request for proposal to offer mounting kits for the AP130 series.

The requested part number is "AP-130-MNT". I've read in some data sheets that there are compatibilities to the current mounting kits from the AP220 series.

Can someone please confirm if the "AP-220-MNT-W1" is compatible to the requested "AP-130-MNT"?

Kind regards

• 2.  RE: Is there any current AP mounting kit which is compatible to the AP-130-MNT%3F
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 07, 2016 09:32 AM

They will work fine, but the color will not match. The 220 W1 is black, while the 130 mount is more off-white. You can order the AP-220-MNT-W1W which is a brighter white, but it will still not match. 

• 3.  RE: Is there any current AP mounting kit which is compatible to the AP-130-MNT%3F

Posted Jun 13, 2016 03:46 AM

Hi there,

I got a reply from the customer where he is asking for the AP-220-MNT-W2. But looking at the drawings I found I am not sure if this is compatible to the AP-130-MNT-W2 in the same way as the "MNT-W1" versions are. Could someone check this and reply please?

Kind regards, Carsten

• 4.  RE: Is there any current AP mounting kit which is compatible to the AP-130-MNT%3F

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 13, 2016 08:45 AM

You want the AP-220-MNT-W2 for what model AP? I can test to see if the AP-135 will fit, but it will NOT match up or look good as the base of the mount is larger than the base of the AP, so the mount will appear larger than the AP itself.

• 5.  RE: Is there any current AP mounting kit which is compatible to the AP-130-MNT%3F

Posted Jun 13, 2016 09:30 AM

Hello the mounting kit is requested for AP135. The main focus is on physical match. Differences regarding the colour have been already communicated to the customer.

• 6.  RE: Is there any current AP mounting kit which is compatible to the AP-130-MNT%3F
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 13, 2016 10:09 AM

The AP-220-MNT-W2 will not attach to the AP-135, so that mount will not work. The W1 will, though color will not match.