Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Issues setting up Aruba OS 8.3.0.0 Virtual Controller on Hyper-V VM

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Issues setting up Aruba OS 8.3.0.0 Virtual Controller on Hyper-V VM

Posted Aug 09, 2018 04:41 PM

Looking for some assistance.  Currently trying to set up Aruba OS 8.3.0.0 Virtual Controller on Hyper-V VM and am having no luck reaching the controller once the virtual ports are set to trunks.  I'll admit that I am not very familiar with VMs.  Following the instructions from Aruba, and can't tell if I am missing anything.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You.

• 2.  RE: Issues setting up Aruba OS 8.3.0.0 Virtual Controller on Hyper-V VM

Posted Aug 10, 2018 03:37 PM

Have you tried to Enable MAC adress spoofing and uncheck Protected network for each Network Adapters? 

Capture.PNG

• 3.  RE: Issues setting up Aruba OS 8.3.0.0 Virtual Controller on Hyper-V VM

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 12, 2018 01:23 AM

@Gilmore715 wrote:

Looking for some assistance.  Currently trying to set up Aruba OS 8.3.0.0 Virtual Controller on Hyper-V VM and am having no luck reaching the controller once the virtual ports are set to trunks.  I'll admit that I am not very familiar with VMs.  Following the instructions from Aruba, and can't tell if I am missing anything.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You.

Have you seen the Virtual Appliance Installation Guide here?  https://support.arubanetworks.com/Documentation/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/Default.aspx?EntryId=29620