Wireless Access

Frequent Contributor II

NOTICE -- The license server is about to lose licenses sent from a client in... warning

Hello,

I have read the article about this here:

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/tkb/articleprintpage/tkb-id/ControllerBasedWLANs/article-id/1823

We are receiving this warning and I just want to make sure we shouldn't be worried. The situation is that we added a new local to the mobility domain a few days ago (with no licenses installed), we then had an issue with the new local and have temporarily taken it offline, it is still offline. Could you just tell me whether we need to do anything?

Thank you,

Guy

Guru Elite

Re: NOTICE -- The license server is about to lose licenses sent from a client in... warning

If you take it offline, in 30 days it won't be able to use any of the licenses it sent to the master.  The message is warning you about that.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Frequent Contributor II

Re: NOTICE -- The license server is about to lose licenses sent from a client in... warning

Thanks Colin - but what confuses me is I hadn't installed any licenses on it.

Guru Elite

You don't need to do anything.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Frequent Contributor II

Thank you - that's what I wanted to hear!

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: