Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Need IAP bridge Help

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Need IAP bridge Help

Posted Apr 19, 2013 09:01 AM
      |   view attached

Good Morning.

We currently have a wireless bridge up and running. The issue I am having is trying to convert this bridge to pass as a TRUNK and all VLANS. Right now it is just set to pass a certain VLAN. I cannot get the wired profile to work as a trunk. See the attachement of my desired configuration.

Currently we are using IAP-175s and running on code

6.2.0.0-3.2.0.2_37229

Attachment(s)

pdf
    Visio-ArubaAPSetup.pdf   20 KB 1 version

• 2.  RE: Need IAP bridge Help

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 26, 2013 12:12 PM

I will be setting up some IAP test bridges today or tomorrow and can test, but what do you have on the wired port config? I am running IAP 3.3 (latest) so mine may not match yours, but I can create a wired port config, and apply it to the wired port I am trying to configure, and set the wired port config to trunk, native vlan 1 (looks like you gotta have something) and 'all' as the carried VLANs...

http://www.screencast.com/t/ZNZMu8MiiRh

Once I get my bridges installed in the garage and backyard, I will see if I can test real quick. But otherwise, please open a TAC case and they can help make sure to get your configuration working.