Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor I

Ports on Ap timing out when printers are connected, no internet access when pc's connected.

Ports on Ap timing out when printers are connected, no internet access when pc's connected but able to ping everything on the network. Have tried multiple devices, different network cables, and getting same results. Ports are being split tunnelled along with wifi clients, wifi is working great with no issues.

Guru Elite

Re: Ports on Ap timing out when printers are connected, no internet access when pc's connected.

Do the printers block inbound ICMP requests?

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Occasional Contributor I

Re: Ports on Ap timing out when printers are connected, no internet access when pc's connected.

Not sure but when I plug in a pc to the same port I amnot getting to the internet but getting a valid IP and able to ping internally.

Occasional Contributor I

Sorry, no the printer is not blocking icmp. I can ping it and it can ping out per it's network utility.

Occasional Contributor I

Nevermind, it looks like someone went in my config for that AP group and deleted the aaa profile for the wired ports. Thanks!

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: