Wireless Access

New Contributor

Problem Master-Local Controller

We have problem with master controller and local controller, master and local cannot synchronize. Master Controller Aruba OS Version 3.4.4.3 and Local Controller Aruba OS Version 6.1.1.0.
We ask for the best solution,what should we do.

New Contributor

Re: Problem Master-Local Controller

this eror log master and local controller http://www.mediafire.com/?ge8oto8l2lgmqle

New Contributor

can i downgrade  Aruba OS 6.1.1.0 to Aruba OS 3.4.4.3 ?

Guru Elite

They cannot synchronize because they are different major versions of code.

You can try to downgrade, if the second controller is not terminating live APs, but I cannot promise it will work.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Regular Contributor I

You should be able to downgrade, but I would upgrade the master controller instead.

New Contributor

We have Aruba 650 series,we downgrade Aruba OS 6.1.1.0 to Aruba OS 3.4.4.3, we have problem with Policy Enforcement Firewall Next Gen License (16 AP Support), error message Key contains limits that are not valid for ArubaOS. We want activation key working for Aruba OS 3.4.4.3. What should we do,we hope for best solution.

Guru Elite

ariateja wrote:

We have Aruba 650 series,we downgrade Aruba OS 6.1.1.0 to Aruba OS 3.4.4.3, we have problem with Policy Enforcement Firewall Next Gen License (16 AP Support), error message Key contains limits that are not valid for ArubaOS. We want activation key working for Aruba OS 3.4.4.3. What should we do,we hope for best solution.

You should contact support, to geet a temporary license.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: