Wireless Access

MVP

Re-tagging Server to Client Traffic

[ Edited ]

ODBC traffic from a SQL server to wi-fi clients is tagged AF23 by the LAN.  When it arrives at controller I need to re-tag the traffic so that it arrives to the client as DSCP '0'.  The user role contains the following firewall policy:

ip access-list session odbc_server
alias odbc_srvs user tcp 1433 permit tos 0 dot1p-priority 0
!

The traffic is still arriving to the client as AF23.  I swear I've been able to get this to work for other server-to-client traffic flows, but need a sanity check.  

=======================================
If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users.
Guru Elite

Re: Re-tagging Server to Client Traffic

Type "show datapath session table <ip address of client>" to see how it is being tagged.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

MVP

From server to client: DSCP 22

If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users.
MVP

I just checked the other traffic that I said was being re-tagged properly and the DSCP value is not changing.  I was quite sure I had tested this and was able to successfully retag traffic towards the wi-fi client.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: