08-18-2015 05:57 AM
Can't find information about support of RFC's and Protocols.
- IEEE 802.11i (WPA2, RSN)
- RFC 1321 MD5 Message-Digest Algorithm
- RFC 1851 The ESP Triple DES Transform
- RFC 2104 HMAC: Keyed Hashing for Message Authentication
- RFC 2246 TLS Protocol Version 1.0
- RFC 2401 Security Architecture for the Internet Protocol
- RFC 2403 HMAC-MD5-96 within ESP and AH
- RFC 2404 HMAC-SHA-1-96 within ESP and AH
- RFC 2405 ESP DES-CBC Cipher Algorithm with Explicit IV
- RFC 2406 IPsec
- RFC 2407 Interpretation for ISAKMP
- RFC 2408 ISAKMP
- RFC 2409 IKE
- RFC 2451 ESP CBC-Mode Cipher Algorithms
- RFC 3280 Internet X.509 PKI Certificate and CRL Profile
- RFC 3602 The AES-CBC Cipher Algorithm and Its Use with IPsec
- RFC 3686 Using AES Counter Mode with IPsec ESP
- RFC 4347 Datagram Transport Layer Security
- RFC 4346 TLS Protocol Version 1.1
- WEP and TKIP-MIC: RC4 40, 104 and 128 bits (both static and shared keys)
- AES: CBC, CCM, CCMP
- DES: DES-CBC, 3DES
- SSL and TLS: RC4 128-bit and RSA 1024- and 2048-bit
- DTLS: AES-CBC
- IPSec: DES-CBC, 3DES, AES-CBC
Can some body help me?
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-18-2015 07:52 AM
Are you looking for something specific, or do you want a list? The protocols are typically uniform across controller platforms. It is the Aruba OS version that determines what is supported:
ArubaOS Datasheet: http://www.arubanetworks.com/assets/ds/DS_AOS.pdf
More protocols are supported in the FIPS version of ArubaOS.
Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.