Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different addresss

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different addresss

Posted Jan 13, 2017 07:43 AM

Hello

We install a public certificate for the captive portal in a controller and we are getting that message

The certificate name and the url are teh same the only difference would be that in the certificate CN is on capital letter, and website redirection it redirect to the name of the certificate but in the url is not in capital letters.

Would that be the problem??? i though that didnt matter.... i mean it was not case sensitive.   Or it could be something else?

has anyone encounter this problem???

• 2.  RE: The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different addresss

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 13, 2017 08:07 AM

Screenshot of message, please.

• 3.  RE: The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different addresss

Posted Jan 13, 2017 08:14 AM

certificado2.PNG

• 4.  RE: The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different addresss

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 13, 2017 08:24 AM

More information?

• 5.  RE: The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different addresss

Posted Jan 13, 2017 08:27 AM

let me see if i can get it.  i dont have remote access to that controlller.   And that screenshoot i took it yesterday.

• 6.  RE: The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different addresss

Posted Jan 14, 2017 06:48 PM
    please provide screenshot along with the URL