Wireless Access

MVP

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different addresss

Hello

We install a public certificate for the captive portal in a controller and we are getting that message

The certificate name and the url are teh same the only difference would be that in the certificate CN is on capital letter, and website redirection it redirect to the name of the certificate but in the url is not in capital letters.

Would that be the problem??? i though that didnt matter.... i mean it was not case sensitive.   Or it could be something else?

has anyone encounter this problem???

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp
Guru Elite

Re: The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different addresss

Screenshot of message, please.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

MVP

Re: The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different addresss

certificado2.PNG

Alternetworks Corp
Guru Elite

More information?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

MVP

let me see if i can get it.  i dont have remote access to that controlller.   And that screenshoot i took it yesterday.

Alternetworks Corp
Aruba Employee

please provide screenshot along with the URL
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: