Wireless Access

Contributor I

Total Wireless Solution

Hi Everyone:

I have some custome needs,and I'm wondering whether aruba's products can achieve this effect.

Here is the scenery.

I have a big company.And I have many guests.Meanwhile the guests want to suffer the Internet.

So I give them the Guest ssid,at the same time the questions are coming.

I choose the portal authentication method,cause I also want to push some advertisements which about my company.

After they watched the advertisements,then they are entitled to suffer the Internet.

And I also want the custome to finish the authentication by self-register .

Can aruba's products achieve this effect?

Besides Controller and AP,what products should be considerd?listed names will be appreciated.

Should I refer to the third-party product to achieve this effect? Such as portal server.

Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.

No Pain No Gain~
Guru Elite

Re: Total Wireless Solution

The Clearpass Guest solution (formerly Amigopod) can certainly do this today:  http://www.arubanetworks.com/solutions/by-application/guest-access/

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Contributor I

Can the clear-pass support the third-party controller to achieve the fully customize captive portal. When I do the portal authentication,is the clear-pass act as the portal server which the portals are all transported from the clear-pass,what the controller should do is only write the clear-pass server's IP address?
No Pain No Gain~
Guru Elite

Clearpass does support multiple vendors if that is what you are asking. Depending on the feature, there might be some manufacturer specific con figs that need to be done.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: