Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

UCC not showing all WiFi calls made

UCC on my controller is not showing calls that come from my phone. It shows lots of Iphone calls and a few android calls but for some reason my phone when calling over the wifi network doesnt seem to show up on ucc. Any ideas?

Frequent Contributor I

Re: UCC not showing all WiFi calls made

I too am seeing this issue and have been seeing it for a couple of months. Seems like Wi-Fi calls on iPhones are showing up consistently but Androids are inconsistent or altogether missing. 

I have tested this on 7010 and 7220 controllers running both 6.5.0.1 and 6.5.0.4. The two Android phones I have to test with are a Droid Turbo and a Nexus 5 both with current 6.0.1 OS release. 

I have tried calls of 1-2 mins as well as 5-10 mins and neither shows up. 

On a side note I was told we also could not see Skype 4 Business cloud calls on the dashboard or in AMP but I am onsite with a customer now who is using cloud hosted Skype 4 Business and we are seeing their calls. No difference in ArubaOS versions or AMON settings as I used the same script to enable AMON on both controllers. 

There seems to be some inconsistency with the UCC info that is being presented. 

Michael McNamee
Sr. Network Engineer - SecurEdge Networks
ACMP / ACDX / AWMP

http://www.securedgenetworks.com/secure-edge-networks-blog/
Occasional Contributor II

Re: UCC not showing all WiFi calls made

Thanks Mike.

That sounds pretty much just whats happening with me. Now I know its not a config issue. Cause i was racking my brain. I am also seeing skype4b calls. So thats weird.  Thanks for the feedback.

-PP

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: