Wireless Access

last person joined: 2 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Unable to access Spectrum analyzer. "Cannot flush SharedObject to the file" message

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Unable to access Spectrum analyzer. "Cannot flush SharedObject to the file" message

Posted May 31, 2012 03:38 AM

Morning eveybody.

we have a D620 controller with the latest OS version installed. We need to work with the spectrum analyzer, we configured correctly the AP group for this purpose, we provision an AP92 to be in this group and each time we enter in Monitoring//Spectrum Analysis we always find this error message. "Cannot flush SharedObject to the file". So we don´t see the AP to make it works as analizer.

any Ideas?

Thanks in advanced for your knowledge.

P.D we have installed the correct license.

• 2.  RE: Unable to access Spectrum analyzer. "Cannot flush SharedObject to the file" message

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 31, 2012 06:14 AM

Please:

- Clear Your Browser Cache

- Make sure you have the latest version of Flash Installed.

• 3.  RE: Unable to access Spectrum analyzer. "Cannot flush SharedObject to the file" message

Posted May 31, 2012 06:58 AM

Morning CJoseph, nice to hear from you.

I´m affraid I install the new flash and clean my cookies. Still having the same problem :-(

Any other idea?

• 4.  RE: Unable to access Spectrum analyzer. "Cannot flush SharedObject to the file" message

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 31, 2012 06:59 AM

Which browser are you using?

• 5.  RE: Unable to access Spectrum analyzer. "Cannot flush SharedObject to the file" message

Posted May 31, 2012 07:06 AM

Explorer or chrome,

Not tested with firefox

• 6.  RE: Unable to access Spectrum analyzer. "Cannot flush SharedObject to the file" message

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 31, 2012 07:13 AM

Last question:

Did you clear your browser cache?  (not just cookies).

If you did that, please open a case with TAC so we can see if we are dealing with a bug.

• 7.  RE: Unable to access Spectrum analyzer. "Cannot flush SharedObject to the file" message

Posted May 31, 2012 07:16 AM

hi again.

Indeed, I cliear all. Address history, cookies, secret password etc.

Í´ll open a case and I will let you know what hapenned.

Thanks for your hel CJoseph

• 8.  RE: Unable to access Spectrum analyzer. "Cannot flush SharedObject to the file" message
    Best Answer

Posted May 31, 2012 03:27 PM

I had a similar problem when trying to use the spectrum monitor and had flash cookies disabled.

You may also want to check your Flash cookie storage settings - make sure haven't disabled storage.  

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager03.html 

and/or

Windows control panel / Flash

• 9.  RE: Unable to access Spectrum analyzer. "Cannot flush SharedObject to the file" message

Posted Jun 01, 2012 06:23 AM

Hi Timo.

You solved it!. The problem was cookes from Flash. Once I enter in Control panel / Flash I saw my URL was registerd in flash. I delete all and now it´s working.

Thanks both of you for your time and your replies.

See you next time