Wireless Access

last person joined: 4 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

VisualRF- Won't save IAP Beamwidth orientation and Gain settings. Upon Refresh settings default

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  VisualRF- Won't save IAP Beamwidth orientation and Gain settings. Upon Refresh settings default

Posted Nov 15, 2014 11:57 AM

I continuosly try to change AP properties in VisualRF. Once I change antenna Beamwidth, orientation, and gain. It will default back after first refresh. Can anyone help

• 2.  RE: VisualRF- Won't save IAP Beamwidth orientation and Gain settings. Upon Refresh settings default

Posted Nov 17, 2014 01:21 PM

We had that problem in a prior version of Airwave and it was resolved in an update.

I don't immediately recall which version it was - I'll go dig through my e-mail history.

What version of Airwave ar you using?

• 3.  RE: VisualRF- Won't save IAP Beamwidth orientation and Gain settings. Upon Refresh settings default

Posted Nov 17, 2014 01:27 PM

I believe it was in 8.0 and fix in 8.1+ (my problem anyway)

• 4.  RE: VisualRF- Won't save IAP Beamwidth orientation and Gain settings. Upon Refresh settings default

Posted Nov 18, 2014 02:48 PM

<edit>

Oops, posted to the wrong thread, sorry

</edit>

• 5.  RE: VisualRF- Won't save IAP Beamwidth orientation and Gain settings. Upon Refresh settings default

Posted Nov 18, 2014 02:54 PM

That was the wrong thread, sorry.

• 6.  RE: VisualRF- Won't save IAP Beamwidth orientation and Gain settings. Upon Refresh settings default

Posted Nov 18, 2014 02:41 PM

Hi DNBWireless.

What  airwave release are you using?

Thank you.

Kartik