Wireless Access

last person joined: 14 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Web UI hangs when making changes to devices, 7.7.3

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Web UI hangs when making changes to devices, 7.7.3

Posted Aug 26, 2013 01:25 PM

Running 7.7.3, I don't think this was an issue at first, but now when I make changes to devices (add, remove, import settings, etc) Airwave hangs for what seems like a few minutes until it finally updates. It then does it again when I go to apply those settings. Happens on different browsers (chrome, IE), my workaround has been to open several tabs and keep working on other tasks while waiting for the page to finish reloading. Windows XP and 7 both seem to be affected.

Anybody else noticing this?

• 2.  RE: Web UI hangs when making changes to devices, 7.7.3

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 26, 2013 05:43 PM

Was this a fresh install of 7.7.3 or was this an upgrade?  How many devices is the AMP server currently monitoring?  Is server hardware within spec?  There's several pieces of information that can help pinpoint the bottleneck.  I suggest opening a support case to get better traction of the issue.  Double check to see if there are any errors in /var/log/httpd/error_log, /var/log/service_watcher, /var/log/low_level_server_watcher.