Wireless Access

last person joined: 12 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

ap 275 mesh coverage

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  ap 275 mesh coverage

Posted Oct 26, 2015 10:29 PM

Hello all,

i want to add AP-275 for mesh in my existing aruba network. But i wanna ask you guys about the max coverage of AP-275 if i want doing mesh, is there any document related this? thank you for help

• 2.  RE: ap 275 mesh coverage

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 26, 2015 10:30 PM

Here's a link to the Outdoor Planner Tool which can help you make those calculations based on your environment:

https://outdoorplanner.arubanetworks.com/index.cfm?

• 3.  RE: ap 275 mesh coverage
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 26, 2015 10:50 PM

There is nothing in there about the 275 yet (there is an update in review with techpubs). However, you are good with mesh between AP-275s out to about 400-500m, but you first really need to know what your throughput requirement is, what the interference looks like, etc to get a good idea on what you can expect. If you need to go farther in the mesh link, you need to look at the 277 or the 274 with some antenna (depending on what you need)

• 4.  RE: ap 275 mesh coverage

Posted Oct 26, 2015 11:25 PM

many thanks for information, i will check this out soon while installation @jerrod Howard. and have a great day for you all