Wireless Access

Contributor I

does the integration between LDAP and the controller require any agent or certificate ?

does any one have clear document for integration steps from both side ?

Guru Elite

Re: does the integration between LDAP and the controller require any agent or certificate ?

What are you using LDAP for?

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Contributor I

Re: does the integration between LDAP and the controller require any agent or certificate ?

for users authentication . i have dot1x ssid and the authentication is from the LDAP .

Guru Elite

It is recommended to use a RADIUS server.

Contributor I

i know , but the customer wants only the LDAP !!

Guru Elite

What authentication method are they planning to use?

Contributor I

as i told you ssid with dot1x authentication , and the authentication server is the LDAP as it contains the users of the domain .

Guru Elite

Is your customer willing to install custom supplicants and/or configuration profiles to many client devices in order to support this configuration?

Contributor I

i need to know what is the requirements from his side to tell him , then i will know if he is able to preapare this .

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: