Wireless Access

Contributor I

how can i get images(OS) for aruba controller 6000 series , and what is the recommended image ?

i have 2 controllers 6000 series acting as local master , i have around 500 AP terminated on the master , i have problems in the clients connectivity , the client had to try more than two times to connect , then once connected it have limited access and can not ping any thing , and i can't see the client on the contrioller ....etc . once i transfer all the APs to the local every thing get back fine and no problems , knowing that there is no difference in the configuration between them , and all network configuration is the same on the core switch .

Guru Elite

Re: how can i get images(OS) for aruba controller 6000 series , and what is the recommended image ?

I would open a TAC case instead of just upgrading code.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Guru Elite

Re: how can i get images(OS) for aruba controller 6000 series , and what is the recommended image ?

Talal wrote:

i have 2 controllers 6000 series acting as local master , i have around 500 AP terminated on the master , i have problems in the clients connectivity , the client had to try more than two times to connect , then once connected it have limited access and can not ping any thing , and i can't see the client on the contrioller ....etc . once i transfer all the APs to the local every thing get back fine and no problems , knowing that there is no difference in the configuration between them , and all network configuration is the same on the core switch .

Flipping APs over to a different controller could also kick all of the clients off, which creates a different RF environment, which means you could have created an additional variable.  Like T Cappalli says, you should open a TAC case.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Contributor I

thank you all , the controllers are out of support so i can't open a case .

i will configure them from scratch , but i need to upgrade them first , so i need to know how can i get new code for them .

Guru Elite

Unfortunately, firmware downloads for controllers require a support contract.  If you still want to try to resolve your disconnect issue here, we can try to do that, however...

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: