Wireless Access

Contributor I

remove client from blacklist

Hi, everyone. I faced a little problem after update to ArubaOS 6.4.4.10 in 3000 series controller. Aruba is configured to send client to blacklist after 3 authentication failures. So, after the update I cannot remove client from blacklist by GUI (I can see and mark clients that I need in to unblock in blacklist, but buttons "remove from blacklist" and "Remove all from blacklist" doesn't work). I tried different web browsers , but result was the same. Also, I can easy remove clients from blacklist by CLI. So, does anyone could solve that problem with GUI?
Guru Elite

Re: remove client from blacklist

Did you try clearing your browser cache?

Do you see any javascript errors when you try to remove it?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Contributor I

Hi cjoseph, Yes, I cleared browser cache, but result was the same - client is still blacklisted. About javascript - there are no errors on the page. After pressing the button "remove client from blacklist" page just reloads with no errors (and show updated values of Remaining and Block Time).
Guru Elite

You can type "show audit-trail" to see if the command is being executed:

Feb  7 05:48:53  webui[3498]: USER:admin@192.168.1.236 COMMAND:<stm add-blacklist-client "d0:f2:fb:3a:2e:57" > -- command executed successfully

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Contributor I

I've just checked "show audit-trail" and found that such command was not executed from GUI. It looks like buttons to remove clients from blacklist don't work from GUI)
Guru Elite

You should upgrade to 6.4.4.11.  Release notes for 6.4.4.11:

blacklist.png

Colin Joseph

Contributor I

Actually it's not that I was expected, but seems it's the only solution of this problem. Thank you.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: